We operate a School Uniform Policy - our children are comfortable and smart.
- School sweatshirt/cardigan with the school logo
- School polo shirt/plain white polo shirt
- Grey, navy or black trousers
- Grey, navy or black skirts or pinafore dresses of a sensible length
- Flat sensible shoes – NO trainers
During the Summer Terms children may wear:
Grey, navy or black shorts
Grey, navy or black pedal-pushers
Blue gingham dresses
Children will also require:
A book bag
A labelled water bottle (containing water, not juice)
Shorts - blue (spring/summer) joggers (autumn/winter)
T-shirt – white with school logo
All uniform items are available from PMG Schoolwear at www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk/tel 0800 404 6644 or at tesco.com/ues. We also strongly encourage that all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name.